Thursday, February 4, 2010

why?

As I came home and began to think: With SAT Prep classes, 11th grade and its demanding hours, drama and its monotony, track with its overbearing stress thrusted upon me every single day, a grandma with a vicious thyroid cancer, two other grandparents with severe alsymers, a good friend who jumped in front of a train because of assholes treating him like shit all his life, a dad doing everything to keep his job, a mom who is so stressed out from my grandparents and her job that she needs to come in my room to cry before going out to pick up my my brother from basketball, and another friend with a serious drug problem its hard to feel good about anything. I don't understand how a person can possibly get all their shit done within a 24 hour period. In simple terms, this year sucks.
But I still try to keep a positive output on life and everything else in order to preserve my sanity. I try to get good grades and work my ass off everyday to get away from this hell whole of a life. I used to believe that everything happens for a reason because God predetermines every ones life. But this year has given me a different outlook on the world around me. This so called God, who's said to do everything for the good of people, has given us this shit economy, where people are committing suicide everyday because they can't support their families or themselves and rich corporate executives who sit on their ass and smoke Cuban cigars all day can give their goldfish a Ferrari with their $10 million bonuses. How can there possibly be a God when thousands are dieing a day in Africa from AIDS and starvation. When Haiti is destroyed by an earthquake, and they were so poor before that they can't give medical care or food to 1/4 of the population. When overpopulation is causing the worlds resources to a point where soon they will be dearth. When Antarctica's wildlife is being decimated by their habitat being destroyed by the global warming of the ozone layer in the atmosphere caused from people bullshitting all the time. When murder, stealing, rape and suicide are daily occurrences. The world is so fucked up that even the thought of a God is quiesce and has no purpose. The world is so full of assholes that need to be beat and set on fire. I conclude this rant with somewhat of a moral. I am not saying that my life is bad because it is not bad at all, I consider myself very lucky compared to many other people's shitty lives. When you think, my life sucks right now and no one can compare to my stress level and my terrible life, just look at the world and think of all the people who are suffering and struggling through each day, wondering whether they will live to see the sunset the next morning, then think whether your life is so bad.

1 comment: